HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Terraforming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradosi
Admin

PostSubject: Terraforming   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:53 am

Terraforming is the act of changing the conditions of a planet to more support the environment we find on Earth. It was thought of when people wondered how it would be to have another Earth, and if we cannot find one, than we shall make one.Mars would be a suitable candidate for this for it needs a few small tweaks such as a higher center of gravity and a thicker atmosphere. Once technology improves and people begin to ponder the stars I would assume things like this would seem possible. Here are some pictures of what the Terraforming of Mars and Venus might look.

What are you thoughts on this and how do you think this endeavor might be accomplished?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liter_Of_Cola

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming   Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:10 am

I think this may be the only hope for humanity's salvation... We are over taxing all of the earths resources beyond the point of no return... We need to pack up and get out of dodge ASAP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vile

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 pm

I find the biggest obstacle to be people.
They won't do anything without being given something, selfishness. They do not see the greater image and that in the end they will be helping themselves.
This will take far too long to happen unless people stop with the instant-gratification, selfishness, and become unbound from currency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming   Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Most likely in a couple of centuries we will have to do this or die off. When people realize that, they will all be behind it, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vile

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 am

I bet it'll be too late. Or a world leader will go "This is my time" and screw everybody over for lulz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming   Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:15 am

"Hey guys, good news, Terraforming worked! We are all going to survive and no one will have to die! JK LOL!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming   

Back to top Go down

Terraforming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Forum :: Terra Basis :: Intelligensia-
Jump to: