The forum for all discussions of Terra.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

PUSH THE BUTTON!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackout

PostSubject: PUSH THE BUTTON!   Wed May 27, 2009 10:24 am

As many of you know, North Korea has developed nuclear weapons and have been tempted to push that big red shiny button that will launch them who knows where. Well, they pushed it.

Despite U.S, UN, and my warnings (I actually sent them a letter), they have recently launched a missile into the sky for their "testing process". Although it is unclear where this will lead, the UN security council is up in arms deciding North Korea's fate and how to deal with this rash action.

In my professional opinion, I say we invade their asses Vietnam style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paradosi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PUSH THE BUTTON!   Wed May 27, 2009 12:11 pm

This may seem a bit brash but...

What difference is there between countries such as Israel who is able to use nuclear weapons, but North Korea cant? We are all humans, and they have as much as a right to use weapons as anyone else does(Even though I would like it if no one had them). Unless they actually launch it at someone, they are as much threat as France is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: PUSH THE BUTTON!   Wed May 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Thats basically the thing. North Korea has many enemies worldwide and its nuclear tests may have dangerous repercussions. Its based on situations, alliances, and the past of their leaders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paradosi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PUSH THE BUTTON!   Wed May 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Blackout wrote:
Thats basically the thing. North Korea has many enemies worldwide and its nuclear tests may have dangerous repercussions. Its based on situations, alliances, and the past of their leaders.

Israel has many enemies worldwide as well, and its nuclear power can have as much repercussions as North Korea's. It is just that Israel is basically allied with the west giving it immunity unlike North Korea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: PUSH THE BUTTON!   Wed May 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Paradosi wrote:
Blackout wrote:

Israel has many enemies worldwide as well, and its nuclear power can have as much repercussions as North Korea's. It is just that Israel is basically allied with the west giving it immunity unlike North Korea.

Yep. Sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liter_Of_Cola

PostSubject: Re: PUSH THE BUTTON!   Wed May 27, 2009 2:41 pm

They got their nukes from China...

>.>

<.<

But yea, I'd be sad if Japan got nuked again because that would make it take alot longer to perfect Robot Sechs Slaves...

Actually, China is also freaking out about this and worries that they may be a target.

The other missiles may have been from China, but these were made in Korea

And wouldn't delaying that be a good thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drapheonas

PostSubject: Re: PUSH THE BUTTON!   Sun May 31, 2009 4:57 am

Ha... I say wait and see... then make it look like they did something wrong like Iraq, and then nuke the living hell out of em, because they really are making weapons of mass destruction, because you see there is two differences between us and korea. One; They aren't a superpower. We are. Two; We've shut down most of our nuke programs, and nuke bombs.
Besides.... sooner we set off a nuclear war the sooner the world will be free of the plague that is human idiocy. Enjoy boys! Watch the lights of doom and be dazzled before they incinerate you, because the fun time of eternity is coming. Nihil ex nihilo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUSH THE BUTTON!   

Back to top Go down

PUSH THE BUTTON!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Forum :: Terra Basis :: Intelligensia :: Current Events-
Jump to: